Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Treats!!

So the last time I posted I showed you this...
I made this for a dear friend's little girl's first birthday and it fit her to a T when it came to personality.  Since we loved the way that this one came out we thought that we would try it again for Miss K, just play with the colors. 
It was ok...but when I started stitching it I just wasn't that into it.
So I started again from scratch and am glad that I did!
 Because this is what I came up with and I LOVE it!  It may be my new favorite!  It screams birthday and I adore the sparkly sprinkles.  You can be sure that my girls will be sporting these for their birthdays.  Then again who knows maybe we will come up with something else by then. ;)
I must admit though...
I am in the mood for buttercream icing now! 

Yummmmmmm!

1 comment: