Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hoodies are here!!!



We have had individuals requesting hoodies but I didn't want to post them until I had tried it and figured out all the kinks.  That added to the fact that my little girl has been asking me to make her a "cow shirt" made me decide to take advantage of my day off and give it a go. 



I LOVE the way they turned out! This is a zip hoodie because it was all I could find in her size (we live in a small town) but I just can't believe how great it looks. 



The zipper is fully functional and doesn't even touch the steer when raised or lowered!  What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. That is WAY cute!! Good job! I amy have to get one of these for Mackenzie, can you do a pig?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany! Lovin the Purple Banner stuff!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete