Friday, November 13, 2009

Our Story...


Growing up in the show industry I completely understand how consuming the lifestyle can be and how much pride individuals have in who they are, what they do, and what they stand for. Seeing as my brother is still actively involved, the minute I found out we had a nephew coming our way I started searching for show apparel to deck him out in. I thought what a great way for him to show his J3 pride right? WRONG! There was none! The animals were either of the farm variety (which if you show just doesn't work) or very generic with clique phrases. Needless to say, not exactly what I was looking for.


So I decided that I would try my own hand and everyone fell in love. Ever the salesman, my brother posted on steerplanet to see if anyone else thought that they were as cute as we did and the amount of interest surprised us all. I never imagined that gifts for my nephew would turn into a business but here we are and I can't help but be excited.

We specialize in custom apparel for your showman.

You pick the design...you pick the fabric...you create YOUR shirt.
The possibilities are endless and each one is hand stitched ensuring that it is as unique as the individual who placed the order.

Look around and tell us what you think. We can't wait to get started on your Purple Banner Design.  If you are interested in placing an order check out our contact information in the right sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment