Monday, February 28, 2011

Go, Fight, WIN!

Maybe it's the fact that I spent three years of my life on the sidelines cheering my team on or maybe it was the fact that it was something new but these shirts were so fun!

First, Rebecca contacted us about a powercat shirt. 
She was looking for something fun and definitely purple and was thrilled with way this turned out!



Then Carissa, from the Brand Company, contacted us about a sweet suprise for her friend. 
She had just found out that they were expecting and since she went to Texas A&M and he went to Nebraska, Carissa something that incorporated the two.

So we figured dueling helmets were in order...

I have to admit that we weren't sure about how this one was going to turn out but after many different attempts we LOVE it.

And of course the one thing any good football fan needs.. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You're a girl after my own heart! Go K-State.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete