Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is me...

Whenever I order a handmade product I always play a little game in my mind trying to fiigure what the individual is like, where they live, what they do, the whole name yards. 
Today I thought it might be fun to take out all of the guess work for you.

  So...this is me.
  • My name is Bethany
  • I am 28 years old.
  • I am happily married and have been for seven years.
  • I have two little girls, ages 6 and 2.
  • I showed cattle for 10 years.
  • I live in New Mexico.
  • I am a "has been" pageant girl, and yes I washed my own calves.
  • Purple Banner Designs came to be after searching for "show" clothes for my brand new nephew. 
  • Everything else is history.
  • I teach full time at a private academy.
  • Half the day I spend with kindergartners.
  • The other half I spend with 9th-11th graders.
  • I learned to sew a year and a half ago.
  • My favorite color is teal.
  • Orders typically take 4-6 weeks to arrive in your hands.
  • As hard as I have tried to obtain long hair I am just a short hair girl.
  • I LOVE coming up with new ideas for PBD.
  • I usually sew between 3-6am.
  • I am addicted to sleep.
  • ...and gummi bears.  (But only the Haribo ones!)
  • Getting emails from people stating they LOVE their items is one of my favorite things!
***Don't forget to enter our giveaway for "Levi's Lost Calf" by Amanda Radke and Michelle Weber!***

No comments:

Post a Comment