Monday, September 26, 2011

WINNERS!!!


And the winners of "Levi's Lost Calf" by Amanda Radke and Michelle Weber are...
via Random.org

#  15 caci said...


The favorite show calf around our house is named Monkey...she is the sweetest thing!


#3  Clara said...


I follow Purple Banner Designs on Facebook

 
#11  KT said...


Mine was Moonbeam. My dad raised her and she lived for 15 years. I will never forget coming home from church camp and my dad saying he thought he had one good enough for me to show. She was my first show heifer and she is the reason we started showing cattle again. She is my favorite because she was family and created so many great memories for our family in the barn and in the show ring.

Ladies, please email purplebannerdesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize.


Thanks to Amanda, Michelle, and everyone who entered!! 
Make sure you check out "Levi's Lost Calf" by Amanda Radke and Michelle Weber on FB to find out where their next book signing is scheduled so that you can see Little Red in person and pick up the book for you littles...or you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment